Contact Information: (727) 946-5658, 100 Dodecanese Blvd
The marina office is open Monday through Sunday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
For any after hours needs please contact the Tarpon Springs Police Department at (727) 938-2849
The marina offers long term and transient dock-age with 30 and 50 amp electric service, restroom/shower facilities and parking. For docking fees, reservations or any other questions please contact the Marina office. Transient reservation requests may be completed online.
BOAT LAUNCH PERMIT INFORMATION AND PRICES
Boat launches are located at Craig Park and Sunset Beach.
Resident rate = $26.75 for 12 months
Proof of City of Tarpon Springs Residency Required – Must Bring All of the Following:
1. Any Government Issued Photo Identification (Including but not limited to: Drivers’ License or passport.
2. Most Recent Utility Bill at the Place of Residence (Water and/or Electricity)
3. Current Registration proving licensure and ownership of the trailer being permitted
Non-Resident rate = $107 for 12 months
1. Must provide current registration proving licensure and ownership of the trailer being permitted
30 Day Pass = $26.75 for 30 days
1. Must provide current registration proving licensure and ownership of the trailer being permitted.
To purchase a launch permit please contact the Marina office at 727-946-5658 or the City Clerk’s office at 727-942-5614